Get lucky with one (or more!) of our March specials! Check them out here.
MARCH MADNESS IS UPON US!
Your health and safety are our priority!
Your health and safety remain of utmost importance to Dr. Melissa, and we want to reassure you that we will be following the recommendations for maintaining safety and cleanliness. Timeless Youth MD has only one provider, Dr. Melissa, and has only one client in the studio at a time. Dr. Melissa has received the Covid vaccine.
We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment. Please call or text to let us know you’ve arrived. We will meet you at the front door of Sola Salons and escort you to the studio. Only the client will be allowed into the building for now.
Meticulous cleaning of surfaces will be done between each client, and Dr. Melissa has complete control over this. Please share any concerns you may have with us. We want you to feel safe and secure in our studio environment!
Please call 515-216-0898 to schedule your appointment or schedule online.
We offer curbside pickup for product purchases! Call 515-216-0898 or email email@example.com to place your order and schedule a pickup time!
Our online shopping is OPEN 24/7 for SkinMedica and Cosmedix products!
- Click here to be redirected to the SkinMedica online store. Monthly specials are available. Shipping is always free.
- Cosmedix online store offers free shipping over $75. Monthly specials are available. Cosmedix Elite products are not available online; Dr. Melissa has these items available in the studio.
You can place your DefenAge skincare order by phone (515-216-0898) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and have it delivered to your doorstep!
Remember that it is important to take time for selfcare, especially during times of great stress and anxiety. Dr. Melissa looks forward to meeting you very soon!
How should I prepare for my appointment?
- Register for the portal. This is where you will be able to fill out forms, review consents, and have access to pre- and post-procedure instructions. Call us at 515-216-0898 if you have not received an invitation to the portal or you are just not sure how to proceed!
- Fill out all relevant forms and review the consents prior to your appointment. This facilitates Dr. Melissa’s assessment at the time of your appointment.
- Review any pre-procedure instructions. This is especially important for peels and platelet-rich plasma treatments, as you typically need a week of prep for these services.
- Review all post-procedure instructions. Melissa will also review these with you at the time of your appointment, and if you have any questions or concerns please ask!
- Sign up for Alle (alle.com/register), and/or Aspire Rewards (aspirerewards.com). Alle is the rewards program for Botox/Juvederm/Latisse/SkinMedica. Aspire Rewards is the rewards program for Dysport/Restylane. You earn points with every qualifying service/purchase, which quickly adds up to FREE MONEY to put toward your next qualifying service/purchase. Taking care of this before your appointment will make the check-out process more efficient for you, and will allow Dr. Melissa to give you every discount you are eligible for.
- Come to your appointment with a clean face, no makeup, if possible. Dr. Melissa’s studio is no place for makeup! She wants to see your naked face, so she can perform a thorough assessment of the condition of your skin. If you aren’t able to arrive with a clean face, Dr. Melissa has makeup remover wipes available. If you are coming for a post-procedure follow up appointment, the same rule applies; Dr. Melissa prefers all photos to be without makeup, so we are comparing apples to apples, so to speak.
Dr. Melissa looks forward to offering you concierge-level service that is customized to address all of your skincare and aesthetic goals.
We offer a military discount!
We love to honor our active duty personnel with a military discount! Show your active duty military ID at your appointment for 10% off all services!
Dr. Melissa is offering virtual visits
Timeless Youth MD has partnered with Doxy.me to provide a telemedicine option for a virtual visits. This is particularly great for those of you who would like a FREE consultation to discuss your skincare concerns and goals, but are hesitant to come into the studio. Call us at 515-216-0898 to schedule a convenient time, and then at your scheduled appointment time we can connect virtually via doxy.me. We can work together to create a plan and be ready to execute that plan as soon as you are comfortable.
Everything You Need to
You’ve heard of BOTOX® Cosmetic; let’s learn more about this treatment and how it might be able to help you reduce your facial wrinkles. BOTOX® is the first and only FDA approved treatment to temporarily smooth moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet and frown lines in adults. It is a one-of-a-kind formulation… Read More
Maximize the Effects of
Your Treatments with
Do You Know the
Dysport® is another type of botulinum toxin that relaxes the muscles and results in smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles.1-3* In a recent study, Dysport® results were shown to last up to 5 months. However, results do vary from individual to individual. Ask Dr. Melissa if Dysport® may be a good option for you. Read More
Meet Dr. Melissa Young Szalay
I am passionate about this new chapter in my career, and look forward to meeting new clients and helping them look and feel their best! I will focus educating my clients so they may feel empowered to choose the services that.
… Read More
True beauty is reaching your full potential in all aspects of your life. Dr. Melissa combines BOTOX®, Dysport®, Juvederm®, Restylane®, and Versa® injections with medical-grade skincare products to create a personalized treatment plan for you. In addition, microneedling, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments, chemical peels, and LED light treatments will help your skin look and feel rejuvenated. Subtle facial changes can enhance your appearance and can be just the thing needed to boost your confidence and mood.
Fine lines and wrinkles can be relaxed with BOTOX® or Dysport® injections giving a rested, refreshed look to your face. The Juvederm® and Restylane® families of fillers, as well as Revanesse Versa treat sagging skin around the mouth, restore plumpness to the lips, and bring volume back into the cheeks and is the foundation of a more youthful appearance. Microneedling is an excellent choice for reducing signs of acne scarring, and improving hyperpigmentation, lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and skin texture, truly revitalizing the skin. Platelet-rich plasma is a natural alternative for improving lines and wrinkles, and can boost the benefits of microneedling. Facial peels, LED light treatment, and dermaplaning round out the menu of services, all completely noninvasive with no downtime. Medical grade skincare products from SkinMedica, Cosmedix, and DefenAge improve skin tone and texture and completes your facial rejuvenation. Latisse is also available for growing longer, darker, thicker lashes.
These medical-grade treatments and products are all offered in a comfortable studio close to home in Waukee. The concierge-level service offered by Dr. Melissa is unsurpassed in the greater Des Moines area. Looking and feeling your best encourages you to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Contact us to learn how we can help change your life today!
1Data on file. GL-Y-97-52120-719 (GL-1) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
2Data on file. GL-Y-97-52120-718 (GL-3) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
3Data on file. MA-35497. Post Hoc Analysis. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2017.